The online registration is available until September 19th.
Presenting authors are required to make an advance registration by July 30th.
*1 Early: On or before August 15, 2021
|Category||Early Registration *1||Late Registration *2
|Member*3||JPY 8,000||JPY 10,000
|Non-Member||JPY 12,000||JPY 12,000
|Student||JPY 2,000||JPY 2,000
*2 Late: On and after August 16, 2021
*3 JSP, CSP, and KSP members
*1 One abstract book, 11th JCK Joint Symposium or 67th Annual Meeting
|A copy of Abstract *1||JPY 2,000
|A set of Abstract Books *2||JPY 3,000
*2 One set abstract book, 11th JCK Joint Symposium and 67th Annual Meeting
The abstract book of the 67th Annual Meeting will be in Japanese.
If you register by April 16th, the abstract book(s) will be shipped to you before the conference.
Registration Fee Includes：
- Participation in all of academic presentations/ Luncheon Seminar
- Abstract books (PDF) of the 67th Annual Meeting of Pharmacognosy & the 11th JCK Joint Symposium on Pharmacognosy.
Participants can also attend all of the academic presentations and are eligible to present an oral presentation at the 67th Annual Meeting of Pharmacognosy (67th JSP).
- Payment must be made in Japanese yen, and can be made by one of the following methods:
- Credit Card (VISA or MasterCard）
- Bank Transfer (Only for domestic participants)
For the cancellation, please contact the secretariat.
There will be no refunds given once payment has been made.
The registration procedure is as follows.
1. Create Your Account & Personal Information
- Go to “Register Now” at the bottom of the page.
- Fill in your information and click on the “Register” button.
- You will receive an e-mail with the activation link.
- Fill in all the required information on the registration page.
2. Conference Registration / Abstract
- Choose your registration category.
- Fill in the required fields and upload your abstract. If you don’t present your paper, please skip the abstract submission procedure.
Once your payment has been received, there will be no refund available regardless of the reasons.
Please confirm this before making your payment.
- Bank transfer is only available for domestic participants.
The invoice with bank information can be downloaded from your My Page (Payment Section) or from the link on the e-mail that you will receive after the registration.
- If you wish to make a payment once you log out, log in to My Page with your e-mail and password, and then click “4. Payment” to complete the payment.
How to participate the virtual conference:
An e-mail will be sent to you regarding the virtual conference site about a week prior to the conference date.